Colour / Description
Texstretch Compression Band
Texstretch Compression Band is a mandatory value addition for the existing toolbox of home-gym and can be used in a variety of exercises particularly when under injury conditions. This is used to rotate the shoulder, knees, ankles & elbows and during stretching exercises for hands, legs, hamstring, and upper & lower body. For an injured ankle doing an after treatment, Compression Band can be used to recuperate, convalescing, and sustaining the proper muscle flexibility. Wrapping around the upper thigh to support the thigh, hamstring as well as the growing muscles. Similarly, wrapping around elbow assists for doing a range of exercises and performing stretching with the hands.
Texstretch Compression Band is made of natural latex to offer the quality and the durability.
- Supports ankle mobility.
- Assists overcoming pains in the patella and recovering from knee pain.
- Helps prevention of bleeding in case of an injury.
- Ideal for the trainers to train their chargers.
- Helps achieve explosive start-up by athletes.
- Facilitates in anaerobic exercises.
- Resilient, lightweight, and portable travel companion.
- Designed to use in body cramps by the sports persons.
- Use the product as prescribed by your Coach/Physiotherapist.
- Obtain knowledge and support from qualified/licensed personnel.
- Relax before you commence exercises.
- Avoid hyper-extending or over-flexing when wrapping the muscles.
- Before each use, check the product for damages. Avoid being scratched by the sharp edges.
- This product contains natural latex and may cause allergic reactions for some.
- Consult your instructor or personal doctor, in case of any physical discomfort or injury.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from moisture, heat & direct Sunlight.
- To clean, use a damped cloth with lukewarm water and wipe the product.
- Keep the product away from children. This product is not a toy.
Where to Buy